Frequently Asked Questions

Any member of the public can suggest something that concerns them about the FIG’s use of taxpayers money, or any statutory body who receive funding from the government and the PAC will consider it. The PAC needs to receive the suggestion in writing. You can do this by the following methods:


By Post – For the attention of the PAC Secretary, PAC Office, PO 420, Dean Street, Stanley


By Email: pacsecretary@horizon


By using form on our Contact Us page.

Written evidence can be sent to the PAC via letter or email.  Usually the request for information will be sent by email from the PAC Secretary and the PAC Ordinance allows you a maximum of six months to respond. For more information see the ‘Guidelines for Witness’ document page on submitting written evidence which you can find here.

You can download the full guidelines for witnesses giving evidence at a hearing here.

Do you have another question?

If you need to ask us anything else or have any other questions regarding the PAC or matters relating to an investigation, please get in touch.